Sunday, October 11, 2009

The great search

Krisina and I are on a mission. We are looking for ideas for ways to describe a character. My big thing is the face...I am tired of the chiseled jaw and the heartshape face. so I am in search of some new ideas. How to describe...how to describe. So we have spent hours typing in searches on google and other search engines, searching for the right words to use to find the right words to use when describing something...kinda ironic if you think about, needing to find the right words to find the right words. So I am off to search some more. At this rate, I am going to be up until 2 am like Kristina every day until I find that perfect website or book out there.

1 comment:

  1. lol i miss my buddy so much ive resorted to reading old posts and remembering our escapades lol and im online at 1:30 am!!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete