Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello? is Robin out there?

Can you say lazy???? no post in the last week, honestly Robin. Seriously, I have been spacey, I admit it. I have been working on my two latest novels and let me tell you, the two characters are so different, but they like to harass me the same time. And of course there is still that loud mouth Pru. Actually Ella, from Don't Touch doesn't talk all that much. She is stand offish with me almost as much as she is with her counterpart, Jameson. I never thought I would have to coerce a character to talk to me...Pru was certainly never that way and Belle from Happy Holidays isn't either, though she is very different too. Happy Holidays started as a contest entry, that is due on Feb 14, not sure if it will get done by then now...It takes place between Thanksgiving and New Year's and so far I am only one week into it and Belle has been busy. It is not easy to write two books at once, though I admit, I seldom have writer's block!

One the agent front, I have now sent out 27 emails and am about to start the snail mail - I have a list of 13 of those. I have gotten 11 rejection letters...If I am going to get 99 rejections, I need to find 60 more agents...So it you know one, let me know!

I am trying to do the Write Brain exercises, but I got stuck on the last one and really need to push myself on that one though. maybe tonight, if Belle and Ella don't feel like talking - speaking of which, Belle wants to go by a dress for that wedding her mom RSVP'd for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment