Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GMC

GMC - no not the car finance company. Goal, Motivation and Conflict - I'm working on Pru's right now. Not that I don't really know it, but trying to bundle it up and put it in one sentence. her overall goal is to change her life, but what unsatisfied person doesn't want that? so she has lots of little goals - get a new job, get a social life (which doesn't necessarily mean meeting Mr. Right), and some unknown sense of satisfaction...she is not sure where to find it, but thinks if she can meet the other goals, maybe she will find it - guess that is her motivation right there. I am not going to go into the conflict - that is the book, without conflict - no book.

now, Belle - I know her goal - survive christmas with the family...I am stuck on the motivation...what makes you want to survive with family??? Now there is a question. I have the conflict for that one too...lots of it! Of course she is talking to me right now....so off I go to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment