Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok, so here we are Monday morning - one kid off to school and three to go (2 children + 1 husband) one child is dressed and ready to go - one just woke up and DH is looking for pants - own fault (didn't finish laundry) And today, I have a lunch date with three old friends, and need to get the oil changed. Sounds like such an exciting day, doesn't it? As promised, I will post "Don't Touch" preview in a few minutes, hope you enjoyed the peek at "On Loan" I have several little projects I am working on for contests and what not, that I will post as I go. I also have a new project. Yesterday when having brunch with the family for my birthday, my sister gave me a gift card to B&N - I immediately used it to pick up a book I have been wanting - The Write Brain. It is a workbook with a prompt for each day. - So I am going to post my answers here each day. So later today look for that. Well, I have to get off to get the children to school and do some laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment