Friday, January 23, 2009

Write brain exercise day four

ok so I slacked - here is what I should have done yesterday.

Pretend you are a 2 year old and start of with "Here I am stuck in my crib':

Name: Cathleen Abigal Thomas
Nickname: Abby
Eye color – green yellow hazel
Hair color – pale red
Favorite food – animal crackers
Siblings: 1 sister – 7 years old; Heidi
Treats me like a baby doll
Toilet training takes too much time out of my playtime

Here I am, Cathleen Abigal Thomas, or Abby as my sister calls me, stuck in my crib again. It is 2 PM and I was in the middle of building a really big tower with my blocks.
“It is time for nap,” Mom said.
“But I am not tired,” I tell her.
It didn’t matter. Here I am in a quiet room forced to sit here for 2 hours. I should be grateful that Heidi is not home from school yet. She seems to think I am a baby doll and always wants to pick me up and play with me, feed me, burp me. I sit down and look at the toys on my crib. For some reason mommy still seems to think I like watching fishies go by and listen to bubbles. Of course there is the mirror. At least I can make faces in the mirror. I look at myself, my big green/yellow eyes. I can’ remember what mommy calls it – Hatsall or something like that. My dad says I have his hair – all thin and red. I start making funny faces, my eyes wide or my lips scrunched together. All the work makes me yawn. Maybe I will lay down for just a bit. When mommy finally comes back in she’ll take me down for some animal crackers, so I may as well just close my eyes and listen to the bubbles. They. Sound. So..Nice…

And I sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment